[PKG-Openstack-devel] Debian ocata packages

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Thu Nov 9 12:16:42 UTC 2017

On 11/09/2017 12:26 PM, Michal Arbet wrote:
> Hello Thomas, Team,
>
> It is already some time since I wrote first time about debian ocata
> packages, since that time to now I was working on "auto-deploy-and-test"
> ansible playbooks for ocata installed from built packages, so it should
> be more easier to test in the future for me :)  .
> Shortly , now tempest  tests are all PASSING so I would like to inform
> you that all packages except Horizon( will be working on this soon ) are
> pushed to anonscm.debian.org <http://anonscm.debian.org> and build from
> anonscm git.
>
> Soon I will provide URL for apt repo.
> Please, let me know if there is any reservations or findings from your
> point of view regarding packages or anything else.
>
> Below you can find all necessary...
>
> Tempest :
>
> ======
> Totals
> ======
> Ran: 1823 tests in 2719.0000 sec.
>
>   * Passed: 1700
>   * Skipped: 123
>   * Expected Fail: 0
>   * Unexpected Success: 0
>   * Failed: 0
>     Sum of execute time for each test: 16044.4312 sec.
>

> Pushed debian/ocata branches to git.

Hi,

That's very nice, but it would be even better if you could share the
built binaries, and also, you've pushed to the old repository, not to
the main one. For example, instead of /git/openstack/old/deb-cinder, you
should have pushed the Ocata branch to:
/git/openstack/services/cinder.git

I can do the work if you need though. In you want me to do it, let me
know and I will, I'll take the list you've posted as the base to do it.