[PKG-Openstack-devel] Leaving OpenStack team

Ondrej Novy novy at ondrej.org
Mon Nov 13 08:39:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

because Thomas uploaded package where I'm co-maintainer without consulting
"big changes" (changing team, removing pybuild) I'm leaving OpenStack team.

Team only works if it's team, where everyone cooperates, talk, etc. We made
a deal, that every non-openstack upstream python project can be moved to
DPMT. I did it, Thomas reverted it (python-eventlet). Thomas is in position
"I'm boss and I know everything better than everybody else". It's not
possible to cooperate with him.

Thomas, you need to change this:

   - talk with others, respect others opinions
   - cooperate, make team decisions
   - respect team decisions
   - test (at least install) package before uploading (#881448)

Think about it. Why there is nobody who wants to help with OpenStack
packages? Problem is you.

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

--
Best regards
 Ondřej Nový

Email: novy at ondrej.org
PGP: 3D98 3C52 EB85 980C 46A5  6090 3573 1255 9D1E 064B