[PKG-Openstack-devel] python3-bootstrapform: Upgrade to upstream 3.3 version to support django 1.11

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Tue Nov 28 18:29:56 UTC 2017

On 11/28/2017 12:31 PM, Joseph N wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Bug #876974 of python3-bootstrapform package is affecting the users of
> the FreedomBox project and has been unresolved for quite sometime now.
> The fix is a simple package upgrade and I hope it doesn't take much time.
>
> Can one of the maintainers from the group please do it sometime soon?
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Joseph Nuthalapati

Hi,

I had a look what the (build)reverse dependencies were, and I can't find
any in the archive. So I wonder if we even use that package somewhere in
OpenStack. As a consequence, I think it'd be fine if someone else (for
example from the freedom box project) was taking over the package.

Your thoughts?