[PKG-Openstack-devel] TODO for Pike

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Fri Oct 20 11:06:23 UTC 2017

Hi,

Here's the remaining packaging to be done to finish Pike:

congress, designate, glare, gnocchi, ironic, magnum, manila, mistral,
murano, neutron, rally, sahara, senlin

For most of the above, I've done the bulk of the work (ie: update
(build-)depends).

All the Horizon plugins also are in the TODO list.

Then, we'll need to find hardware to run tempest on. This week at the
cloud sprint, Zobel seemed to say Debian could provide it.

Note that Neutron is done, though it's missing OVS >= 2.7, for which
I've opened a bug. However, there is still no reaction from Ben Pfaf
about it, so I'm not sure what to do. Maybe ping the dev list of OVS, or
simply upload the (rebuilt) Ubuntu package. Your thoughts welcome.