[PKG-Openstack-devel] debian/queens branches opened and set as default: let's release Queens !

Thomas Goirand thomas at goirand.fr
Sun Feb 11 16:26:25 UTC 2018

On 02/10/2018 08:01 PM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> As always, the workflow is:
> - package all of oslo
> - package all of the clients
> - package everything under libs
> - package all services

I did all the Oslo libs already, and I'm now doing the clients. I've
done keystoneclient, so far, and that's 29 uploads during this week-end.
Doing it, I had to do:

python-keystoneauth1 python-openstackdocstheme python-pyngus tempest
python-etcd3gw testresources

python-etcd3gw is still in the NEW qeue btw.

There should be around 100 more uploads to make the release. There's
plenty of room for help, anyone can pick-up any client and attempt to
upgrade it to the version described at:

https://github.com/openstack/requirements/blob/master/upper-constraints.txt