[PKG-Openstack-devel] Project migrated to Salsa

Ondrej Novy novy at ondrej.org
Tue Jan 9 14:51:50 UTC 2018

> > I've copied all Git repositories to Salsa:
> > https://salsa.debian.org/openstack-team/

thanks!

> > Please use the repositories there instead of the old ones on Alioth. Now
> > we need a mass-commit to change the VCS URLs. I'm not sure what to do
> > with the maintainer fields though... :(

let's start discussion what to do :).

   1. migrate/copy git from Alioth to Salsa [DONE by zigo]
   2. lock old git repos (DONE by onovy just now]
   3. check git migration
   4. setup hooks for commits (
   https://wiki.debian.org/Salsa/Doc#Dealing_with_Debian_BTS_from_commit_messages)
   (using GitLab API)
   5. setup IRC notifications (
   https://wiki.debian.org/Salsa/Doc#IRC_notifications) (using GitLab API)
   6. setup commit email notifications (
   https://wiki.debian.org/Salsa/Doc#Email_notifications) (using GitLab API)
   7. fix debian/stuff - myrepos and all scripts. Create new API scripts
   here
   8. mass create debian/queens branch
   9. mass change default branch to debian/queens (using GitLab API)
   10. mass-commit change of Vcs
   11. mass-commit change of maintainer (but please let's talk first!)

I will take care of [3] (for now).

I think somebody should take care of all GitLab API based tasks and write
some scripts for it (commit into debian/stuff please). Any volunteer? :)

Please make reservation for task before starting work to prevent
duplication.

Thanks guys.

--
Best regards
 Ondřej Nový

Email: novy at ondrej.org
PGP: 3D98 3C52 EB85 980C 46A5  6090 3573 1255 9D1E 064B