[PKG-Openstack-devel] Project migrated to Salsa

Ondrej Novy novy at ondrej.org
Tue Jan 9 15:14:09 UTC 2018

> I can take care of the irc and pending bts notif.

cool, thanks! I think we need one script, which loads project list over API
from Salsa and makes global setup changes (email, IRC, pending, ...). We
can run that job automatically - with GitLabCI + GitLab scheduler, but
let's do this later, first we need "a script". We are using GitLab in my
job so i know how to do that second part.

For debcheckout "migration" alioth->salsa use this:

cat ~/.gitconfig
[url "ssh://git@salsa.debian.org/openstack-team/"]
    insteadOf = git://anonscm.debian.org/openstack/
    insteadOf = git://git.debian.org/openstack/
    insteadOf = https://anonscm.debian.org/git/openstack/
    insteadOf = https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/openstack/
    insteadOf = http://anonscm.debian.org/git/openstack/
    insteadOf = http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/openstack/

Then debcheckout will checkout from salsa even if Vcs-Url points to alioth.
Of course it's just temporary workaround for simplifying work.

--
Best regards
 Ondřej Nový

Email: novy at ondrej.org
PGP: 3D98 3C52 EB85 980C 46A5  6090 3573 1255 9D1E 064B