[PKG-Openstack-devel] Comments regarding pyzabbix_0.7.4-1_amd64.changes

Michal Arbet michal.arbet at ultimum.io
Fri Mar 16 09:42:19 UTC 2018

Hello Chris,

I'm not sure if I understand you clearly.
In README.markdown is specified that ..

Original Python Library is Copyright (C) 2009 Brett Lentz
brett.lentz(at)gmail(dot)com

 - If I google zabbix-api and Author name Brett Lentz ,  i can find this
git repo on github for it  https://github.com/blentz/zabbix_api
   And https://github.com/blentz/zabbix_api/blob/master/zabbix/setup.py
contains following

   setup(
       name='zabbix-api',
       url='https://github.com/gescheit/scripts',
       version='0.1',
       license='GNU LGPL 2.1',
       author='Aleksandr Balezin',
       author_email='gescheit at list.ru',
       description='Zabbix API',
       long_description=read('README'),
       py_modules=['zabbix_api'],
       include_package_data=True,
       zip_safe=False,
       platforms='any',
   )

 - In pip i can find that package  and show details :

   Name: zabbix-api
   Version: 0.5.3