[PKG-Openstack-devel] What is default user of image?

Maiken Pedersen maiken.pedersen at usit.uio.no
Tue Mar 27 11:42:57 UTC 2018

Thanks for your answer.

I assumed Debian but that was not the case, and as a result I can not log in.

I have not managed to find out how to actually know what the default user (and password) is, how to find out this to be able to access the machine? The metadata showing user is not available in my OpenStack instance. Maybe I need to ask the administrators to include it? So, problem is on the my Openstack end?

Best wishes
Maiken