[PKG-Openstack-devel] fwaas files are missing

Thomas Goirand thomas at goirand.fr
Tue May 8 10:40:50 BST 2018

On 05/08/2018 09:15 AM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> On 05/07/2018 05:54 PM, Habegger Lukas wrote:
>> Hi OpenStack-Team
>>
>> In the filelist of the package openstack-dashboard
>> (https://packages.debian.org/sid/all/openstack-dashboard/filelist) there
>> are the frontend files for fwaas (e.g. _firewall_details.html) listed
>> but in the package they are missing.
>>
>> What could be the problem of that?
>>
>> Thx
>>
>> BR
>>
>> Lukas
>
> Hi !
>
> This list is deprecated, please use instead:
>
> debian-openstack at lists.debian.org
>
> FWAAS used to be fully part of Horizon, now it's shipped upstream as a
> separate plugin. So far, nobody did the work of packaging it (neither in
> Debian or Ubuntu). Feel free to contribute it if you'd like.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Thomas Goirand (zigo)

I quickly did a package for it:

http://stretch-queens.infomaniak.ch/debian/pool/stretch-queens-backports/main/n/neutron-fwaas-dashboard/

I haven't checked yet if it works, and I will not have time to do so in
the foreseeable future. Therefore, I prefer not to upload it to Sid yet,
unless someone tests it.

Please let me know if you encounter any problem.