[Openstack-devel] Glance build-depends on python-all (>= 2.6.6-3~)

Thomas Goirand thomas at goirand.fr
Sat Nov 26 12:08:43 UTC 2011

----- Original message -----
> so a single source package that builds for lucid, squeeze, and
> sid is more important to me than to either of you.
> [. . .]
> Good point - I shall add a build-depend on python-support. Turns out,
> even though that will add an addition unnecessary build depend on sid,
> oneiric and precise, it does result in a source pacakge that works on
> all releases without modification.

The more I see time passing, the more I think we
wont be able to do this anyway.

Also, I've found out today that nova 2012-e is
missing a Build-Depends on python-gflags and
python-netaddr. These are new, right? This is
commited to our Git on Alioth.

Sorry that I'm not using Launchpad for reporting
that, I hope you wont mind. But I guess what's
important is we that work together, whatever the
way, even if it's not optimum.

Cheers,

Thomas (from my phone)