[Openstack-devel] No master branch for Swift

Julien Danjou acid at debian.org
Sat Nov 26 12:56:04 UTC 2011

On Sat, Nov 26 2011, Thomas Goirand wrote:

> There's no master branch at all at:
> ssh://git.debian.org/git/openstack/swift.git
>
> there's only a debian/unstable. Julien, can you fix that?

Yes and no. I can but there's no point to push the master branch here,
so I would not. If you want it, just add the upstream remote and fetch
it. :)

    git remote add upstream git://github.com/openstack/swift.git
    git fetch upstream
    git branch --track master upstream/master
    git checkout master

That's it.

> In the mean while, I'm building locally after doing "git checkout -b
> master", then deleting the debian folder...

You really want to upstream remote then. :)

--
Julien Danjou