[Openstack-devel] [Pkg-xen-devel] Note worthy package: XCP

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Wed Jan 4 18:25:55 UTC 2012

On 01/05/2012 01:32 AM, Lars Kurth wrote:
> As an aside: I am having some Xen & Debian T-shirts and stuff made in
> celebration of XCP making it into Debian.

Great. I'll be very proud to wear it if I have that chance! :)

> Does anybody know, whether
> there are any constraints I need to be aware of?

My understanding is that you will use the Debian "Swirl" only, which
AFAIK, is "Debian Open Use Logo License" and has very few restrictions.
There are some with the "Debian Official Use Logo License" which may not
be used outside the Debian project itself. All this as per:
http://www.debian.org/logos/

So, if the t-shirt is what we've seen in the xen blog (maybe with the
added clear text words "Debian" and "Xen/XenAPI/XCP" somewhere?), I
think it's just fine.