[Openstack-devel] OpenStack Fundation

Stefano Zacchiroli leader at debian.org
Mon Feb 6 07:58:35 UTC 2012

On Sun, Feb 05, 2012 at 07:49:32AM +0100, Loic Dachary wrote:
> I attended the OpenStack distribution panel in the name of the Debian
> GNU/Linux packaging team
>
> https://alioth.debian.org/projects/openstack/
>
> Stefano Maffulli said he talked to you about the involvement of Debian
> GNU/Linux / SPI. We would be happy to participate in the discussion.

I'm in contact with Stefano, but rather to work on some public statement
we're working on together (see the archives of the debian-publicity
mailing list for some references). We've not discussed the specific
topic of the OpenStack foundation as of yet. But I'm surely interested
to know more about that topic and on which kind of additional
collaboration with (community) distributions OpenStack is interested in.

Cheers.