[Openstack-devel] debostack packages

ghe. rivero ghe.rivero at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 09:24:39 UTC 2012

Well, it can be done in two ways:
- Just adding the new repo, apt-install the packages usual way,  and
make the changes necessary in the conf.files (network, keystone...)
- Execute the script and wait. That's all.  It takes care of adding
the new repo, and configure the network and keystone, add a new image
(ubuntu11.10) and launch and instance. After that, horizon should be
running at http://yourhost:8080 user:admin, passwd:admin

Ghe Rivero

PS.- I have to prepare some more docs about all this, but i don't like
documenting, and since English is not my mother tongue, i don't feel
comfortable writing it.