[Openstack-devel] Fwd: Debian presence at OpenStack conf/summit

Loic Dachary loic at enovance.com
Fri Feb 24 08:07:09 UTC 2012

On 02/24/2012 07:33 AM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> On 02/24/2012 04:09 AM, Alexey Eromenko wrote:
>> My main wish - would be more distro-neutral official OpenStack
>> documentation / the nice PDF guides.
>> (maybe I could help with that myself, esp. "getting started" and
>> "installation guide")
> That'd be great indeed. But what *I* wish for is more Debian centric
> README.Debian packaged directly in our distribution! :)
Julien is working to remove the need of any HOWTO or README.Debian. That will happen eventually but it takes time. There is no reason to require a HOWTO when useable defaults can be provided from the package.

Cheers
> I'm trying to find some sponsor for my travel, and I hope to be there.
> Maybe Citrix will do that, but not sure yet. I'll let you know.
>
> Thomas

Loïc Dachary         Chief Research Officer
// eNovance labs   http://labs.enovance.com
// ✉ loic at enovance.com  ☎ +33 1 49 70 99 82