[Openstack-devel] Fwd: Debian presence at OpenStack conf/summit

Loic Dachary loic at enovance.com
Sat Feb 25 19:55:05 UTC 2012

> Between April (date for the Essex release) and the
> freeze of Wheezy in June, we have a lot of time to
> fix things.
Hi,

Maybe we should organize a little to figure out who has time to do what. All uploads I've seen in the past six months are from Ghe and Julien. Will they have more time to devote to OpenStack in the next few months ? To be honest I'm unlikely to have time for anything else but representing Debian GNU/Linux during the next summit and do some public relations. Should we take the opportunity of the next "install day" or "test day" ( march 8th if memory serves ) to recruit volunteers and get things moving ? If this course of action is decided, I can spend some time looking for people and make sure they have a friendly and productive environment to contribute to.

Cheers