[Openstack-devel] Fwd: Debian presence at OpenStack conf/summit

Ghe Rivero ghe at debian.org
Mon Feb 27 11:14:36 UTC 2012

I agree with Julien that the best place to put things are in
backports, but the question is if is if worth if to prepare a backport
of Essex for Squeeze, and if we have enough man power to do it. I
prefer to focus on having Essex+Wheezy and prepare backports of Folsom
to Wheezy, but that's something that we need to discuss after a couple
of beers :)

Ghe Rivero

PD.- Why always that one decide to have a relaxing weekend in the
middle of nowhere (no net, no tech devices...) the mailing lists start
to have long and interesting conversations?