[Openstack-devel] OpenStackHowto - Removing confusing terms

Loic Dachary loic at enovance.com
Fri Mar 2 12:09:46 UTC 2012

Hi,

You should keep in mind that this Howto is designed to disapear completly. All it contains should be implemented in the debian packages in the weeks to come. That does not mean it should not be improved ;-)

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary         Chief Research Officer
// eNovance labs   http://labs.enovance.com