[Parl-devel] Preseeding with an USB key from an untrusted source

JOSEFSSON Erik erik.josefsson at europarl.europa.eu
Fri Mar 21 15:28:29 UTC 2014

Hello!

I am not a developer, but this is a technical question that maybe belongs here rather than on the users list.

I was thinking whether preseeding with an USB key from an untrusted source would require some kind of "sanitizing" as provided by this tool from CIRCL:

http://www.circl.lu/projects/CIRCLean/

Since I know Raphaël Vinot who is one of the authors of the tool, I thought I could maybe ask him here (in cc), hopefully for the benefit of others on the list.

Here's the preseeding profile for DebianParl:

https://parl.debian.net/desktop/email/

Best regards.

//Erik