[Parl-devel] meeting with EC's DG DIGIT on FLOSS - Wednesday 25 June at 10:00 hrs

DENKINGER Joachim joachim.denkinger at europarl.europa.eu
Mon Jun 23 14:56:41 UTC 2014

Dear Jaap, dear all,
I am really sorry but due to time constraints it is not possible to attend the meeting on Wednesday (it is again a very busy week...).

Sorry and thank you for your understanding,
Kind regards
Jochen
Joachim Denkinger
Deputy Secretary General
Green/EFA Group - European Parliament
rue Wiertz   PHS 2 C 3, B-1047 Brussels / Bruxelles
Tel.    0032-2-28-43095; mobile +32-477 638 656
Strasbourg: 0033-3-88 1-74865,  room: To4/69
joachim.denkinger at ep.europa.eu<mailto:joachim.denkinger at ep.europa.eu>
www.greens-efa.org<http://www.greens-efa.org/>