[Parl-user] RFC 5321 section 3.9 (was: RE: trouble installing from European Parliament)

Erik Josefsson erik.hjalmar.josefsson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 09:01:28 UTC 2014

[mail below continued...]

... which is an issue that is difficult to discover from the outside :-)

Can I therefore ask you who are subscribed with your Commission email
address to answer to this mail with a "ping" to this list?

When both of you have done that, please compare the on-line mail archive
with your own inbox and see if you find the mail from your colleague in
the mail archive also in your inbox:

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/parl-user/Week-of-Mon-20140317/date.html

And then report back to the list. That would be very helpful!

Cristian, could you also report shortly whether you see the mail below
(from my @europarl address in your inbox)?

Best regards.

//Erik

P.S. wrt to presenting myself, I'm lazy and fall back on my wikipedia
page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Josefsson_%28activist%29