[Parl-user] RFC 5321 section 3.9 (was: RE: trouble installing from European Parliament)

Andrea.GLORIOSO at ec.europa.eu Andrea.GLORIOSO at ec.europa.eu
Thu Mar 20 09:51:54 UTC 2014

And I see this email in the archives: http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/parl-user/Week-of-Mon-20140317/000005.html

Hope this helped,

--
Andrea Glorioso (Mr)
European Commission - DG Communication Networks, Content and Technology
Unit D1 (International relations) + Task Force on Internet Policy Development
Avenue de Beaulieu 25 (4/64) / B-1049 / Brussels / Belgium
T: +32-2-29-97682 M: +32-460-797-682 E: Andrea.Glorioso at ec.europa.eu
Twitter: @andreaglorioso
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/andrea.glorioso
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=1749288&trk=tab_pro

The views expressed above are purely those of the writer and may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission.
Les opinions exprimées ci-dessus n'engagent que leur auteur et ne sauraient en aucun cas être assimilées à une position officielle de la Commission européenne.

Be transparent - Sign up to the European Commission's Register of Interest Representatives http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regrin