[Parl-user] trouble installing from European Parliament

Andrea.GLORIOSO at ec.europa.eu Andrea.GLORIOSO at ec.europa.eu
Thu Mar 20 15:31:58 UTC 2014

Erik, all,

I confirm that I received both emails which are available in the archives at:

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/parl-user/Week-of-Mon-20140317/000009.html
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/parl-user/Week-of-Mon-20140317/000010.html

Best,

--
Andrea Glorioso (Mr)
European Commission - DG Communication Networks, Content and Technology
T: +32-2-29-97682 M: +32-460-797-682 E: Andrea.Glorioso at ec.europa.eu
Twitter: @andreaglorioso
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/andrea.glorioso
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=1749288&trk=tab_pro

The views expressed above are purely those of the writer and may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission.
Les opinions exprimées ci-dessus n'engagent que leur auteur et ne sauraient en aucun cas être assimilées à une position officielle de la Commission européenne.

Be transparent - Sign up to the European Commission's Register of Interest Representatives http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regrin