[Parl-user] confirmation

JOSEFSSON Erik erik.josefsson at europarl.europa.eu
Fri Mar 21 07:15:57 UTC 2014

Dear Jaap,

This is very helpful, thank you for the confirmation. We are working on finding a solution also for the EP's mail system wrt RFC compliance. The reason is, as you may know already, that Jonas has documented some challenges we need to work on overcoming in the DebanParl project.

Would you or Andrea know if the Commission has guidelines for its employees with regards to the use of mailing lists? And also on the technical side, if the Commission is applying "principles of good governance" or similar that supports the use of open standards?

In the EP we have Rule 103, which could provide support for implementing policies also on a technical level, but the legal study on the matter is still pending so any references from another EU institution would be very helpful.

I put my colleague Mr Luca Rettore in cc as to facilitate inter-institutional cooperation! :-)

Best regards.

//Erik