[Parl-user] mail with attachment held back

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Sat Mar 22 01:00:43 UTC 2014

Quoting BULUMAC Cristian (2014-03-20 10:53:21)
> Also I got a delayed message error for my email yesterday.

You included a (relatively) large attachment - that's not accepted
on this mailinglist.

Best is to avoid attachments: when you quote stuff like error messages,
it is searchable (unlike screendumps).

If attachments is unavoidable, keep it very small.

Reason for the delay was some hours of downtime for the mailinglist
server that day.

 - Jonas