[Parl-user] Greens/EFA workshop this Wednesday

BULUMAC Cristian cristian.bulumac at europarl.europa.eu
Mon Mar 24 15:40:25 UTC 2014

Hello,

I confirm my participation.

Best regards,
Cristian

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonas Smedegaard [mailto:dr at jones.dk]
Sent: 24 March 2014 16:00
To: DebianParl Users
Subject: Greens/EFA workshop this Wednesday

Hi all,

Just a brief reminder that this Wednesday, as part of Document Freedom
Day, Greens/EFA hold a workshop for DebianParl pilots.

Are you one of the 10 pilots, then please confirm if you will attend
the workshop, so that I can prioritize preparing the laptops of those
who actually attend.

You can confirm by simply replying to this mail.  Your confirmation will
then be public.  You can also confirm to me if you prefer discretion.

I strongly recommend you to subscribe to the parl-user mailinglist using
both a parliamentary and an external email address, before the workshop.
Yes, I mean *you* who read this, no matter if you are a pilot or not: If
you read this then I guess you have some interest or relation to
DebianParl e.g. as secretary to one of the pilots, and you will benefit
from following the conversations at that mailinglist.

See also my earlier post to pilots:
https://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/parl-user/Week-of-Mon-20140303/000001.html

Hope to see many of you Wednesday,

 - Jonas