[Parl-user] laptops for Greens/EFA pilot ready

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Fri Mar 28 13:03:57 UTC 2014

Hi pilots (and others following),

After a couple stressful days I am happy to share that all 10 laptops
for the Greens/EFA pilot project are now ready and in working condition.

Are you a pilot, then please get in touch with me ASAP to get your
laptop, sign for it, and get a short intro in using it.

Send me an email or sms (number is in the footer of all my emails) and
tell me when and where you have time to meet.

I am in town a few more days, and would very much appreciate to sit down
with each of you (or some of you together) for 30-60 minutes.  Today,
tonight or during the weekend.

**special offer**: Meet me at Karsmakers 16:00 - 20:00 today Friday!

It is possible to hand over the laptop later, but by far the best to
meet in person initially.

NB! 4 pilots have not yet subscribed to the mailinglist nor contacted me
discretely.  The laptops should not just collect dust: please get in
touch with me soon, or your laptop will be allocated to someone else.

 - Jonas

P.S. Are you not a pilot but interested either in exploring DebianParl
or in setting up similar tools on your own Linux/Windows/Mac/Android
system, then feel free to contact me as well! :-)