[Parl-user] Workshop on Thursday 29th?

DENKINGER Joachim joachim.denkinger at europarl.europa.eu
Mon May 26 08:45:12 UTC 2014

Hi Jonas,

Times are very busy here after the elections - not a good time to hold a worksho.

Thursday is in any case impossible, people won't be available because it's a holiday and the EP is closed.

We should go for another date.
Best regards
Jochen

Joachim Denkinger
European Parliament
rue Wiertz   PHS 2 C 3, B-1047 Brussels / Bruxelles
Tel.    0032-2-28-43095