[Parl-user] Hangout at Karsmakers Thursday 29th

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Wed May 28 16:09:36 UTC 2014

Quoting Jacques.Verraes at ec.europa.eu (2014-05-28 15:15:23)
> Thank u all for attending the lunch pledge: the expected pleasure
> materialised. Now that we agree on what we want, we want to agree on
> the text to forward 2 DG Digit. With the help of Jonas we will wiki it
> together.

I created a page here: https://wiki.debian.org/DebianParl/EC

At the top of the page, register yourself.

When done, go back to same web page again, and choose "edit".

To see how to style the page (headlines, bold, links etc.) you can see
how https://wiki.debian.org/DebianParl/GreensEFA looks in raw edit form
at https://wiki.debian.org/DebianParl/GreensEFA?action=raw

If this was a too short and confusing guide, just tell me where you got
lost, and I'll try from there in a slower pace.

This is really great!

 - Jonas