[Parl-user] Greens/EFA 3rd DebianParl Workshop in the EP on 10 July 2014 at 14h00-16h00

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Tue Jul 8 20:57:49 UTC 2014

Hi Liu,

Quoting liu qihao (2014-07-08 21:15:34)
> I m interrested about the install party . I have a 64bit cpu . Do you
> think its ok for install debparl as dual boot ? What is the minimum
> config  ?

DebianParl is a simple Debian desktop system using Xfce.  Any system
with at least 512MB ram and 5GB disk space should be plenty.  Yes, you
can install as dual-boot.

...but please beware that the meeting is not an install party: You are
expected to already have a working system when you arrive, as we will
use the time to _use_ the DebianParl system - more specifically we will
practice PGP signing with Mozilla Iceweasel (a.k.a. Thunderbird) and the
plugin Enigmail.

I am more than happy to hold an install party Wednesday afternoon/night,
to get you ready for the meeting. :-)

 - Jonas