[Parl-user] Greens/EFA 3rd DebianParl Workshop in the EP on 10 July 2014 at 14h00-16h00

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Tue Jul 8 21:43:39 UTC 2014

Quoting liu qihao (2014-07-08 23:19:46)
> On 08/07/2014, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> wrote:
>> Quoting liu qihao (2014-07-08 21:15:34)
>>> I m interrested about the install party .
[snip]
>> ...but please beware that the meeting is not an install party: You
>> are expected to already have a working system when you arrive,
[snip]
>> I am more than happy to hold an install party Wednesday
>> afternoon/night, to get you ready for the meeting. :-)
>
> Yes , I was refering to the wednesday install party,

Ohh, silly me - makes perfect sense, I just need to read properly.

> can you tell me at which hour it begin ? and where ?

Seems it will be just you and me, so whenever and wherever we want.
Somewhere with working ethernet (that excludes the EP, unfortunately).
If ok with Erik, we can do it at his home.  Let's discuss the details
outside of this list...

Others are welcome to join our little ad-hoc install party, just get in
touch with me!

 - Jonas