[Parl-user] GPG-key exchange with DebianParl members

Thomas Weber tweber at debian.org
Thu Oct 30 16:44:53 UTC 2014

Hi Erik,

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 06:51:27AM +0000, JOSEFSSON Erik wrote:
> Hi again Francesco,
>
> May I ask if you and the other DDs who would come could also spend some time to explain what is happening on the parl-devel list?
>
> Lots of mails have been coming in from 'Debian FTP Masters' and it's not crystal clear to me what that means :-)

These are automatic mails sent after uploading the debian-parl package
into Debian.

"Processing ...changes"
This means that an updated version has been uploaded into a staging area and
will be processed automatically later.

"ACCEPTED"
The package has successfully passed the automatic tests and will be
pushed further (in practice, it is put onto a master server from which
lots of mirror servers all over the planet will download it and offer
for distribution).

	Thomas