[parted-devel] Sector size warning message

leslie.polzer at gmx.net leslie.polzer at gmx.net
Tue Apr 11 09:09:51 UTC 2006

On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 03:32:19PM -0400, David Cantrell wrote:

> Both 'Ignore' and 'Cancel' are bad words to use here. Does anyone have
> any suggestions for better wording on this message?
I do not have any better wording (the main problem seems to be the
limited choices offered by the Parted exception system), so it would
probably be best to explain the misnamed choices.

  Another possibility would be aborting the program.  Both choices are
quite dangerous, and 1.7 has better support for big blocks.

  Leslie

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x52D70289
http://nic-nac-project.de/~skypher/