[parted-devel] Possible GPT r/w error

leslie.polzer at gmx.net leslie.polzer at gmx.net
Tue Apr 25 21:22:35 UTC 2006

On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 04:59:09PM -0400, David Cantrell wrote:

> Steps given to me to reproduce the problem:
>
> [...]
We need more information from them.  Is this the minimal case?  What
happens when mounting and unmounting occur at different times?  Does the
bug show up only when creating the second partition?

  A dump of the first three sectors at different stages of the process
would also be helpful.

  I'm eager to get this information because I would like to fix this
serious bug.

  Leslie

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x52D70289
http://nic-nac-project.de/~skypher/