[parted-devel] keeping partitions in disk order

Andrew Gaffney agaffney at gentoo.org
Sat Aug 26 16:42:22 UTC 2006

leslie.polzer at gmx.net wrote:
> Sorry for letting you both wait so long.  A lot of things have
> backlogged during my absence in August and full-time work in July.
>
>   Try calling ped_disk_enumerate_partitions() after the operation
> and see whether it does what you want.

What exactly does this function do? There doesn't appear to be a wrapper
function in pyparted for it, which means that I can't really test it. If it does
do exactly what I want, I'll try requesting its addition with pyparted upstream :)

--
Andrew Gaffney                            http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
Gentoo Linux Developer                                   Installer Project