[parted-devel] Ready for 1.8.1?

leslie.polzer at gmx.net leslie.polzer at gmx.net
Fri Dec 1 19:58:56 CET 2006

On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 07:40:56PM -0200, Otavio Salvador wrote:

> I would like to know if someone has something that would like to push
> to 1.8.1 release?
We need to update the links to the bug tracker and it'd probably be good
to refuse to resize ext2 file systems with the experimental code, which
is just producing lots of noise.

  Unfortunately,  I haven't had time yet to get a sufficiently confident
understanding of git stuff, so I'm currently a bit blocked.

  Leslie

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys DD4EBF83
http://nic-nac-project.de/~skypher/