[parted-devel] Wiki volunteer wanted

Debarshi Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 18:26:25 CET 2006

> My personal suggestion is that we should be looking for a solution
> outside of any company or distribution to centralize all of the things
> we need:
>         - source repo in git
>         - mailing lists
>         - web site
>         - download location
> Tarballs and the web site are provided at gnu.org.  This is fine, but
> they don't provide things beyond that.

Why can not we have the mailing list on lists.gnu.org too? That leaves
only the source repository somewhere else. Moving the mailing lists
might be a very voluminous job and probably unecessary, but I am
simply curious. :-)

Cheers,
Debarshi
--
Universities are places of knowledge.  The freshman each bring a
little in with them, and the seniors take none away, so knowledge