[parted-devel] Re: Suspend support & API clean-up branches

Debarshi Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 14:30:52 CET 2006

I would like to make my changes to the linux-swap code of libparted
public. However since I myself think, and some of you said so also,
the changes are not suitable to be merged into the next 1.8.x release,
what should I do?

Should I provide all the changes as a single patch against the master branch?

Cheerio,
Debarshi
--
Universities are places of knowledge.  The freshman each bring a
little in with them, and the seniors take none away, so knowledge