[parted-devel] Hi, wanna help in gparted

José Salavert Torres josator at fiv.upv.es
Thu Jul 27 19:25:43 UTC 2006

Hello, i am new in this, i wanted to help in gnu parted developement
before but i had a lot of things to do, now i have enough time to help.

I would like to help in gparted utlity, because I installed gparted in
my powermac and it worked very bad, it seems that it does not work
properly when handling the mac disk partition table... Also lacks an
opiton to create a necesary boot partition...

I will download the code, please can you help me to start with this
task? ...

Also I am native Spanish speaker (from spain) and i can help with
documentation...