[parted-devel] Introduction of a new parted-devel list member

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Wed Jun 14 16:54:18 UTC 2006

Hi Folks,

Initially driven by a wish to increase parted's ability to manipulate
ext2/ext3 filesystems, I've exchanged a couple of e-mails with Leslie,
and I am now joining this list in hopes of contributing to parted
development.

At the moment I am dutifully reading through the "Contributing" section
of the parted page, including the "helpful files" (Leslie, this does
answer some of my e-mail questions, so don't worry about responding to
them; I'll send brand new ones soon).

BTW, the <http://www.gnu.org/software/parted/TODO.leslie> link seems
dead. :)

Cheers everyone!