[parted-devel] GNU Parted 1.7.0

David Cantrell dcantrell at redhat.com
Fri May 19 17:48:37 UTC 2006

leslie.polzer at gmx.net wrote:

> Does pyparted have a web site?  I'd like to link to it from the main
> page.

Not right now, but I might put it up on the fedoraproject.org wiki.

It's sort of barebones at the moment and one of my to do list items is
to expand the functionality of pyparted.  I inheritied it from the last
maintainer here at RH and it's sort of pushed off to the side because it
does what we need in the installer.  But I would like to have it do
more.

Right now it lives in Red Hat's external CVS repo:

   export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at rhlinux.redhat.com:/usr/local/CVS
   cvs login
   cvs co pyparted

--