[parted-devel] Darcs repository up to date

Otavio Salvador otavio at debian.org
Wed Nov 8 23:52:51 CET 2006

Hello folks,

I've synched the darcs repository with our current subversion code.

I also would like to ask for people that're using the darcs repository
and wish to merge something from it to subversion code, please,
coordenate it with me since I'm keeping an special branch for this
propouse and will commit them from time to time.

Leslie, there's a way to us host more then one branch at
viridian-project? I would like to push the 'trivial' branch there and
then use it to merge the changes until 1.8 is release.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855