[parted-devel] Patch against SVN trunk: swsusp and others

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 00:13:53 CET 2006

Please find attached the 'diff -urNp' against the current SVN trunk.

This patch is meant to address the following:

a. libparted/filesys.c, ped_file_system_type_unregister: Handle
instances where fs_types == NULL and the given fs_type is not in the
list of registered file-system types. Some code clean-up.

b. libparted/disk.c, ped_register_disk_type, ped_unregister_disk_type:
Some code clean-up.

c. libparted/fs/linux_swap/linux_swap.c: Initial support for
recognizing swap partitions containing 'swsusp' data. Only the 'print'
command can be expected to work stably. Rest have to improved.

d. libparted/libparted.c: init and done functions have been added for
'swsusp' file-system type.

The code for 'swsusp' is still in the initial stages as I mentioned
above. Hence if you are in a hurry to release 1.8.0 final, you might
not want to add it. The support for 'suspend2' partitions too need to
be added. Hopefully I will be able to complete them soon. :-)

Happy hacking,
Debarshi

--
"India is not, as people keep calling it, an underdeveloped country,
but rather a developed nation in an advanced state of decay."