[parted-devel] Wiki Engine

Anant Narayanan anant at kix.in
Sat Nov 18 11:54:43 CET 2006

> http://www.wikimatrix.org/compare/ErfurtWiki+JSPWiki+MoinMoin
> +MoniWiki+PhpWiki+PmWiki+ProWiki+TWiki
>
>   I'm pretty stuck right now, though, since none of them seems to
> be in
> great disadvantage compared to the others.

I would definitely not go for a Java based solution - JSPWiki, there
are known performance issues and requires a fully loaded server. The
same goes for TWiki, it's quite heavy and most definitely an overkill
for our needs. I'm most comfortable with MoinMoin, it seems to be the
most popular choice (atleast amongst the projects I work with!). We
had an installation of PmWiki for PHP-GTK 2 that turned out to be
quite a disaster because of Spam, but I guess that problem plagues
all Wikis.

I notice MediaWiki is missing from the comparision?

My vote goes to MoinMoin. :)

- Anant