[parted-devel] Feature requests

leslie.polzer at gmx.net leslie.polzer at gmx.net
Mon Nov 20 20:15:37 CET 2006

Hello Debarshi,

  I reintroduced parted-devel into CC, I suppose it wasn't on purpose
you sent your answer to me personally.  If it was, please forgive me.

On Mon, Nov 20, 2006 at 06:39:53PM +0000, Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:

> Lets leave it completely to the user, if possible. Sometimes a
> seemingly negligible difference might not suit the purpose of the
> user.
Sounds reasonable.

> Are we going to directly invoke the external tools using something
> like 'system', or we going to use some sort of library or API?
system() is good as a starting point, but if it proves to be too limited
for our tasks, we need to fork() and exec().

  Leslie

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys DD4EBF83
http://nic-nac-project.de/~skypher/