[parted-devel] Re: Parted 2.0 plans

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 21:07:24 CET 2006

Hello Leslie,

>    as promised some information on the plans for GNU Parted 2.0.
>
> [snip]
>

> PARTED:
> -------
>
> Task #1 (bundle):
> =================
> * warn before "mklabel"
> * alias: "mktable"
> * NAME fix (let partition name be the last question?  peek?)

Could you elaborate a little bit on these?

> * "physsectsize"/"addconstraint"/"addalign"/etc. command

I am planning to implement the 'physsectsize' command in the next few
days. It looks simple and perfectly within my grasp. :-) By what time
are you planning to release 1.8.1? If I know the deadline, then I will
try to do this before that.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--
I only work when I am not doing any assignments.