[parted-devel] mklabel & mkfs warning

Debarshi Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 12:24:27 CET 2006

> Could we please also do something with the names of these warn functions
> as well?  Currently I think the names are not obvious, for instance

Yes, that is true. In some places in libparted the naming of the
functions are not uniform. eg., ped_register_disk_type and
ped_file_system_type_register. We had decided to create a separate
branch for doing this API clean-up, which can be merged with Parted
'edge' or 2.0 in due course.

Can someone please create the API clean-up branch in the Git repository?

Cheers,
Debarshi
--
I only work when I am not doing any assignments.