[parted-devel] New GNU Parted Website

Leslie P. Polzer leslie.polzer at gmx.net
Sun Sep 24 15:29:07 UTC 2006

Hello Anant,

   this looks very nice to me :)

My comments:

* The "Repository" section should be merged with the "Downloading"
section, which in turn should be renamed to "Downloads".

* I have talked to Savannah people and they said SSI were available.

* The introductory text should include pointers to the other sections in
English sentences.

* The whole thing must work out nicely in text browsers (the most simple
and most popular of which is probably Lynx).

   I especially like the links on the top to GNU, the FSF and related
projects (this should become a separate section in any case, though).

     Leslie