[parted-devel] [evanpaull@gmail.com: Parted Development, Volunteer]

leslie.polzer at gmx.net leslie.polzer at gmx.net
Tue Apr 3 09:49:18 UTC 2007

----- Forwarded message from Evan Paull <evanpaull at gmail.com> -----

Hi, I'd like to help out with the development of GNU Parted.

I have good knowledge of C, after a couple years of experience
programming Linux, Solaris, and BSD systems. I also know C++ pretty
well, have lots of experience with CVS and make, and am great with Perl.

I'd like to learn more about filesystems, so this seemed like the best
project to join. I'm employed full time, but I can commit to at least 10
hours per week, so let me know what I can do to help.

Thanks, Evan Paull